1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

BOSS RC-2 Loop Station in chain?

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by jamzcl, Sep 23, 2010.

1. jamzcl

jamzcl

Jul 21, 2004
    Des Moines, IA USA
    Hey all - just purchased this pedal and it should be here in a day or two.

Do all you loopers put yours at the end of your pedal chain?

2. pedalguy1

pedalguy1

Jun 3, 2008
    Riverton Utah
    If you want to loop the sound of your effects, yes. That way, the looper is accepting the entire pedal chain. But if you record a clean loop and have effects after the looper, you can switch the effects on and off and it'll effect your loop and signial. This is probably a bad discription. lol. It makes more sense when you can sit down and do it yourself. Have fun with your looper!

3. Nerotic

Nerotic Guest

Sep 17, 2008
    I use my looper at the end of the chain as I'm using it at as a practicing tool.

Listen to pedalguy and try it out in several positions and find out what you like best. There's hours of fun to be had in an RC-2. :)

4. zenrad

zenrad Supporting Member

Feb 4, 2009
    Bergen County, NJ
    I place it at the end so I can get a sound for the loop and while it's running I can use a completely different group of effects for another layer without changing the original loop.

5. Valerus

Valerus

Aug 4, 2005
    Austin, Texas
    I've been debating getting one of these.

6. Put it at the end of your chain then add a fuzz and delay after it. :D

7. It's a great tool to mess around with your sound.
    Just like I did here:

8. jamzcl

jamzcl

Jul 21, 2004
    Des Moines, IA USA
    Nice :D

Thanks guys - looks like it's going to the end of the line for starters :cool:

9. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 28, 2021