1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Boss RC-2, mint, $150 shipped

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by ric426, Jun 10, 2007.

1. ric426

ric426 In my defense, I was left unsupervised.

Mar 27, 2002
    Southeast Michigan
    I guess I'll never learn. Every once in a while I get curious about effects, buy one and then only use it once or twice. Here's another case of it.
    I bought this RC-2 new a couple of months ago, plugged it in twice and never used it again. I had a close call and was in the hospital last week, so the bills will be rolling in soon and some extra gear has to go. That means sorry, no trades this time.
    I'll sacrifice this for $150 shipped, Paypal or USPS Money Order.

I'll be leaving town for a couple of weeks on 6/17/07, but I can ship as late as 6/16/07. After that I'll be checking messages often, but the soonest I could ship would be 7/2/07.

2. You got pm...

3. ric426

ric426 In my defense, I was left unsupervised.

Mar 27, 2002
    Southeast Michigan
    and you got a reply. Sale pending!

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 5, 2021