1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Boss RC-2, SYB-3, DR-770, Guyatone MD3 and an Axess GRX4

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by grovest, Mar 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. grovest

grovest

Feb 26, 2002
    Thank you for checking out these accessories I have for sale.

[New Thread] Boss SYB-3 Bass Synthesizer. $70 Now this thing is cool, alright. Let me level with you- you have give this beauty the right input to make her really sing. You'll want to play cleanly no doubt, and loudly, too. (a compressor in front of it is useful) But if you are willing to play in the zone, in return is a very cool sound that will make playing along with your old Michael Jackson records a lot more fun. Also try running a drum machine through this pedal - it's wild! Bought here on TB several months ago. I'm selling this to later buy something like a DSI MOPHO.
    Info : Reviews
    [​IMG]

[SOLD] Boss DR-77 Drum Machine. $115 This drum machine was Boss's top unit before the 880. It's pads are better than my Alesis SR 18, and it's feature list is longer- much longer, actually. I bought this from TB last year but decided to move towards sampled rhythm tracks. Right out of the box you have almost 400 patterns programmed, and it has a handy feature for searching the many preset by genre. Of course, it also has varies reverb, compression and EQ settings. Buy this for live performance, band practice, or as a better metronome for individual jamming. I have original manual - may have original box, too.
    Info : Reviews : (image)

[SOLD] Axess Electronics GRX4. $160 [this is a re-listing to consolidate threads. you can read a thorough explanation i wrote of this device here] I love this thing... in fact I bought three of them from Mario! It turns out that for now I only need two. I know not a lot of people have used or seen these before so this may not find a buyer quickly- and that would be OK by me. Basically it's a dead-simple, absolutely transparent MIDI signal router. Operates in Program Change or CC mode. This has never been scratched or velcroed. It still smells like Canada! (this thing is cool )

[SOLD] Guyatone MD3 Delay. $60 This tiny digital delay is in really great condition. The controls are simple... delay level, time, and repeat, and the sound is clear (not perfect, but not colored like a "vintage" or analog delay might be). I thought it would be handy to have a spare delay for a drum machine or some nutty side chain, but I need to simplify my board a little. In original box.

[SOLD] Boss RC-2 Loop Station. $140 This useful pedal has a 16 minute memory across 11 phrase slots, and 35 internally beat-synced rhythm tracks (plus 2 in 3/4 time)! You can tap a tempo to quantize your line to, or sample without specifying a tempo, or even start recording automatically when the unit detects sound. There's a handy line-in jack that allows you to store a backing track from a CD or MP3 player on one of the phrases that you can then layer your bass ontop of. Also very useful is the ability to peel off your last overdub without losing the rest of the sample. This has got to be one of the most illuminating tools you can have at your disposal. I am selling it to eventually buy a midi-synced unit. Bought new this Fall and with original box.

all prices are with shipping to the lower 48 - paypal, please - probably no trades, thanks!

2. grovest

grovest

Feb 26, 2002
    Check out these videos demonstrating the SYB-3 in a production / "beat" setup: A and B and here's a blog by the gentleman behind video A, who is quite an enthusiastic of drum machines into synth pedals.

3. dmq89

dmq89

Feb 21, 2006
    Selkirk, MB, Canada
    PM sent! :D

4. pm'd on the md3

5. fishtx

fishtx Supporting Member

Mar 30, 2007
    Dallas, TX
    Endorsing Artist: Genzler Amplification/Spector Basses/Mojo Hand FX
    That MD3 is a great sounding little delay...and that's a great price...

6. grovest

grovest

Feb 26, 2002
    Thanks all, the delay has been sold.

7. grovest

grovest

Feb 26, 2002
    Prices lowered!

Also, recently I have shipped a few things to Canada via USPS First Class and found it wasn't especially expensive, so I am open to buyers from the north using the prices above as shipping included.

8. PM'd!

9. rosstanium

rosstanium

Jan 5, 2008
    Detroit
    Endorsing Artist: D'Addario
    pmd

10. grovest

grovest

Feb 26, 2002
    PM's replied to, thanks all for the interest.

11. grovest

grovest

Feb 26, 2002
    The router and drum machine are sold.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.