1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Boss RC-2 (with FS-6) V's RC-20xl

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by slaerts, Oct 13, 2010.

1. slaerts

slaerts

Aug 3, 2006
    I have started researching a looper pedal. Mostly for home practice. I initially thought the 20xl would be the go because of the ease of operation with 2 pedals. But was disapointed to find no inbuilt drum beats like the RC-2.

Is there anyone who has tried the RC-2 with a FS-6 and can compare against the RC-20xl as far as ease of operation goes?

I must say I don't need the phrase reversal options of the 20xl.

2. slaerts

slaerts

Aug 3, 2006
    really no one?

3. chicago_mike

chicago_mike

Oct 9, 2007
    Chicago - LA - Rome - Dallas
    Endorsing Artist : Genz Benz
    I own a RC-2 with 2 FS5 footswitches. I dig this because I can have the footswitches away from the pedalboard if I want. I dont know if its cost saving, but if you dont need the extra features of the XL, then I wouldnt bother getting it. The RC-2 is just fine.

4. Nerotic

Nerotic Guest

Sep 17, 2008
    If you decide to get an RC-2, then contact Dan at This1smyne and have him make you an FS-6 copy. It's a lot smaller than the FS-6 and the build quality is top notch.

5. slaerts

slaerts

Aug 3, 2006
    hey thanks guys, and if this1smyne is price competitive then he has my business.