1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Boss RC-2

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by drunkenrobot, Apr 12, 2009.

1. I've been thinking about getting the RC-2, Boss' smallest loop pedal, for a while and I was wondering what other peoples experiences with it are like? I'll be using it mainly for practicing and composing but there's potential to use it in my band. Any alternatives that people have had a good experience with would be appreciated.

Cheers, Rick.

2. rapturebass

rapturebass

Dec 6, 2008
    Connecticut
    My rhythm has onbe. Their useful for adding echo-ish effects, or running a third guitar. Its hard to figure out, though.

3. Mayers

Mayers Guest

Sep 28, 2007
    I have one and love it.

But I'm looking foward to find a way to record a loop then solo over it , stop it while I continu my solo and start a new loop whitout having to hold the pedal to erase.

And 16 minutes of recording is more than useful I think.

4. J. Crawford

J. Crawford Supporting Member

Feb 15, 2008
    OH/WV
    I liked the one I tried. But I dont even have a board started yet, so a looper is far from something I need/want.

5. toomanybasses

toomanybasses

Feb 20, 2009
    I have one also.

It works very well but download the instructions and keep them handy...

6. Thanks for the replys guys. Does anyone know where to get one in England for less than £90? That seems to be the prevailing price on the internet and is a bit much for a jobless teenager.