Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

BOSS RC-20, GEB-7

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by bassman314, Jul 17, 2005.

1. bassman314

bassman314 I seem to be a verb, an evolutionary process... Gold Supporting Member

Mar 13, 2005
    Bay Area, CA
    Hey folks,

I have an almost brand new RC-20 that I'm just not using as much as I thought I would. It's about a year old, and I've used it roughly 10 times.

I have all the manuals, CD, and I'll even throw in the stereo mini-mini cord I bought for hooking it up to a CD player or whatever. $200 shipped.

I also have a BOSS GEB-7 Bass EQ. It's almost 2 years old, but still 100% functional. I don't have the manual or boxes anymore for this one, unfortunately. SOLD

I'm also up for trades. See my GAS list for what I am looking for.

2. Adam Barkley

Adam Barkley Mayday!

Aug 26, 2003
    Jackson, MS
    Is the RC-20XL a different model?

3. bassman314

bassman314 I seem to be a verb, an evolutionary process... Gold Supporting Member

Mar 13, 2005
    Bay Area, CA
    Yes.

the RC-20 is the older model with up to 5:30 minutes of recording time, and if you use an external footswitch, you can only advance loops, you can't go back.

4. bassman314

Mar 13, 2005
    Bay Area, CA
  5. johans

johans G.U.I - Groovin' under influence

Oct 28, 2004
    the Bay Area, CA
  6. bassman314

Mar 13, 2005
    Bay Area, CA
  7. johans

johans G.U.I - Groovin' under influence

Oct 28, 2004
    the Bay Area, CA
    what's your GAS list geoff? :)

how do you like your bassballs?

8. bassman314

Mar 13, 2005
    Bay Area, CA
    My GAS list is always changing *L* isn't everyone's?

Anyway, Here's the current list:

Currently want and/or need:
    Loooper ABC in, AB/Y out
    Chorus, Reverb, and Volume for my Acoustic Rig.
    GK 400RB-IV or silimar Head (about 250-400 watts)
    2x10 Cab for said Head

Would eventually like to get:
    EHX Bass Microsynth
    Aguilar GS 210
    Fender Geddy Lee J-Bass
    Fender Fretless J-Bass

I love the Bassballs.. I run 2 on my board at different levels, and when I combine them, I get a sweet, almost voice-like synth sound!