1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Boss RC 20 Loop Station $140 shipped US

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by bassmonkeee, Mar 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bassmonkeee

bassmonkeee Supporting Member

Sep 13, 2000
    Decatur, GA
    Sold! Thanks, J Raj!

I have a seldom used Boss RC-20 that is just taking up space.

No pics right now, but you know what they look like. If you are interested, let me know, and I'll shoot shome pics to show you what condition it's in, but there aren't any surprises.

I take Paypal, and I've done plenty of deals on TB.

If you buy it and the Alesis SR-16 I've got for sale, I'll give ya both of them for $200/shipped. Perfect for the budding looper who wants to create drum tracks, put them on the looper and layer/solo over.

2. ElBajista

ElBajista

Dec 13, 2005
    Sebring, FL
    oh gosh, this is painful. I was really set on a Digitech Jamman, but this is a great deal.

What are the main differences between the Jamman and this Boss looper? How user-friendly is each item?

3. bassmonkeee

bassmonkeee Supporting Member

Sep 13, 2000
    Decatur, GA
    Couldn't tell ya. Never used a Jamman.

This one is pretty simple to use. Stomp once to start the loop, stomp a second time to end recording. It has some memory to store some loops.

4. TimothyGroovy

TimothyGroovy Supporting Member Commercial User

Aug 3, 2000
    Hong Kong
    Owner: Uni••Sound Endorsing Artist: La Bella Strings
    PM Sent!

5. Someone buy this now. and bump

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.