Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

BOSS RC-20XL FS/FT

Discussion in 'For Sale: Strings and Accessories' started by Lowtonejoe, Oct 31, 2005.

1. Lowtonejoe

Lowtonejoe Supporting Member

Jul 3, 2004
    Richland, WA
    SOLD!

Up for grabs is a BOSS RC-20XL phrase recorder with the unopened sound library and all documentation.

No, I do not have the original box and it does not come with a power supply. I have been using batteries.

These sell new right at $300. I am looking for $225 + shipping. I prefer PayPal.

This is in mint condition. I only have a couple of hours on it.

For trades I am looking for a really excellent DI, headphone amp or a decent preamp.

Or I could trade it plus cash for a really good preamp or small, powerful practice amp.

Here's a couple of pics.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Or if you have something else I might be interested in, it never hurts to ask. The worst that can happen is I'll say "WHAT!!! NO WAY!! WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU THINKIN'???? GET REAL!!!"

:D

Joe.

2. Lowtonejoe

Jul 3, 2004
    Richland, WA
    Up for grabs is a BOSS RC-20XL phrase recorder with the unopened sound library and all documentation.

No, I do not have the original box and it does not come with a power supply. I have been using batteries.

These sell new right at $300. I am looking for $225 + shipping. I prefer PayPal.

This is in mint condition. I only have a couple of hours on it.

For trades I am looking for a really excellent DI, headphone amp or a decent preamp.

Or I could trade it plus cash for a really good preamp or small, powerful practice amp.

More info on this critter in the link below.

Click Here!

Joe.

3. 4Mal

4Mal Supporting Member

Jun 2, 2002
    Columbia River Gorge
    Hey Joe -
    any interest in an Art Tube Channel ? I used that as my bass pre for quite a while. It's a mic pre but had a compressor, 2 shelving bands and 2 overlapping semi-parametric (freq and vol, not Q). Has insert points between the pre and comp and the comp & the EQ. Extremely clear. I used the XLR line out as DI and unbalanced to drive my Crown.

Line 6 FM4 and some cash ?

I'm off to Maui for a week. Back next Saturday to do my time under the uni-cloud. (It snowed like crazy on top of Underwood Mountain today. Like 3 or 4 inches of heavy wet glop. Glad I live down low where it only rained...I am totally not ready to be shoveling snow.)

I'm listing the FM4 on EBay tomorrow, automatic scheduler but I'll pull that if you're interested. 'Course you might get thrown out of Umatilla for bringing an envelope filter out would be the downside...

4. Lowtonejoe

Jul 3, 2004
    Richland, WA
    Hey Mal,

Good to hear from you!

I am interested in your Tube Channel but MAY have another deal in the works. Is it very noisy? It would be great to be able to do double duty in my home studio as well as a bass preamp. I know that's what they were made for but even so, if it was noisy I wouldn't use it in the studio.

Let me know when you get back. If I still have it we will do some dealing.

Have a great trip!

Joe.

5. 4Mal

4Mal Supporting Member

Jun 2, 2002
    Columbia River Gorge
    Hey Joe,
    The Pre is very cool. Was my main pre until A Demeter 201. The Demeter left in favor of the GK which I'm still digging. Mostly I've been using the ART as a recording interface since. (I don'tmiss lugging the Bass rack at all... 'course now I get to lug the PA rack...)

This time around, I'd be very cool with you checking it out; get a handle on sound quality, noise floor, voice'ing, etc... At the mo, it's sitting at my drummer's studi space. I'll touch base when I get back and we can go from there.

Maui is so friggin' cool... I'm a skier with a capital 'S' ... this place might turn me into a beach bum...

6. Lowtonejoe

Jul 3, 2004
    Richland, WA
    I hear ya man. Seems like it never ends.

That's the price of being the coolest person in the band I guess!

:)

Awesome. Gimme a holler and we'll figure something out.

Hey, compared to some other things being a beach bum is pretty darned respectable!

Maybe it's time for a career change???

Joe.