1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Boss RC-50 looping station, barely any use, $300

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Angus, Oct 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Angus

Angus Supporting Member

Apr 16, 2000
    Palo Alto, CA
    I'm selling my Boss RC-50 looping station, which probably has less than 3-4 hours of use on it over the last year and some. I bought it thinking I would use the looping feature a lot more often than I ever did with the limited practice time I have.

The unit is in perfect condition (any apparent evidence to the contrary is just poor photography) and has barely been used. It comes with the unit, the corresponding power supply, and manual (very important!

The price is $300 shipped. This is a $200 savings over buying one brand new, and it is worth every penny if you have the time to use it. I just don't, so I can't convince myself to keep it.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions about the unit. Thanks!

2. Angus

Angus Supporting Member

Apr 16, 2000
    Palo Alto, CA
    SOLD! Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.