Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

BOSS RV-3 Digital Delay and Reverb pedal for sale. $85

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by bassist31588, Apr 27, 2003.

1. $85 + shipping (est. $10-15 shipping)

-up to 2 full seconds of delay and can be as quick as 32 ms! You can keep looping stuff on top of it. You'd be surprised how long 2 seconds can be though;)
    -You can fine tune any amount of time of delay you have and you can also tell it how long to repeat that couple seconds or less FOR.
    -Reverb is pro sounding for the studio (It's BOSS, what do you expect?) and on stage. Again, you can fine tune to any amount of reverb you want... VERY light reverb to any heavy amount of reverb that can quickly become overkill. That's a good thing, meaning that you'll have the maximum amount of reverb youll ever need, and then more.
    -ALL reverb and delay settings you have are 'blendable' which is a nice feature to this unit because not many Effects pedals have two separate effects in one pedal. You can use two effects at once, or one at a time. The reverb adds a whole different element to your distortion too on guitar if you are guitar players.

Unfortunately I need to sell this. Budgets are really tight for the next too months and I need this money for a bass cab. Please email me on Sebek31588@cox.net if you have any questions regarding this unit. PM's are also accepted.

I do not deal overseas and strictly within the 48 United States. I will accept cash or personal check. Personal check will be the safest way for you though. I will wait for check to clear before shipping item.

I have several more pics of this unit. Than the one posted below. Thanks for your interest in my unit.

Alex Auger
    Sebek31588@cox.net