1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

BOSS SE-70 rack multieffects w/ analog fuzz and dirt

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by gastric, Nov 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gastric

gastric Professional product tester for hire

Jun 8, 2009
    Raleigh, NC
    Source Audio BETA tester
    Fully functional BOSS / ROLAND SE-70 multi effects unit.

Includes unit, AC adapter, and rack shelf mounting screw.

No issues, works perfectly, only very minor rack rash. Even has the original rubber feet still.

Tons of awesome effects including analog overdrive/fuzz/distortion; analog tracking synth with full VCA/VCF with suboctave blends and portamento (I included a screenshot of that page from the manual showing the HUGE amount of synth features); fully analog dirt/fuzz/distortions; thick and lush modulation; vocoders; and more! For bass I mostly used it for fuzz, overdrive, modulation, and the great touch/auto wah which sounds really good IMO.

Can be controlled via MIDI, or you can control it with standard footswitches and expression pedal via the two available jacks. I used with a simple 2 button foot switch I made from Radio Shack for under $10. One button to cycle up through patches, another to toggle effect bypasses. That way I could use it live with my bass guitar without needing any MIDI controllers at all.

SALE: $180 OBO SHIPPED. Only trades are towards a Moog CP-201, Moog MF-101 with expression, isolated pedal power supplies like Voodoo 2/FuelTank.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. old skool brah!!!! good stuff

3. gastric

gastric Professional product tester for hire

Jun 8, 2009
    Raleigh, NC
    Source Audio BETA tester