1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Boss SL-20 with bass?

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by stixnmix, May 16, 2011.

1. I searched in vain for an existing thread and came up empty. Does anyone have experience with using a Boss SL-20 with bass? I've seen the demos online but not much bass playing through one. If you have info, links, experience using one in your rig, etc. I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

2. Wud

Wud

Apr 11, 2009
    Yep I have one.
    I use it in a long line of other effects and it can be really good at adding movement.
    No problems with it in terms of loss of low end or anything like that.
    I also use it with Synths and Drum Machines etc, so it's midi syncing is handy.

3. It's pretty cool.
    Do a search for "slicer" and you might have some luck.

4. bigchiefbc

bigchiefbc Supporting Member

Oct 9, 2006
    Rhode Island, USA
    I also have one that I got recently. I haven't had time to fully put it through it's paces yet, but what I have done so far sounded awesome. It really does take your bassline and make it instant electronica.

5. Thanks Jumbo and others for the replies! Will likely pick one up in the coming days just to satisfy my curiosity..... And GAS!!!