1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Boss SY-300 Guitar Synthesizer Poly-Synth Pedal

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by bassvirtuoso, Oct 16, 2017.

1. bassvirtuoso

bassvirtuoso My God, it's full of chrome! Gold Supporting Member

Feb 28, 2006
    Nebraska
    Price:
    Boss SY-300 Synth Pedal

Due to mounting medical bills for my family, I unfortunately need to sell one of my favorite pedals. The Boss SY-300 is the ultimate synth pedal for those of you who need poly tracking and multiple voices. Be assured this will already come setup in Bass mode and with some extra tweaks done to help with the already amazing tracking.

My favorite feature? It's the ultimate Boss multi-effect box, allowing you to have up to FOUR effects active at once! Don't wanna drop lots of coin on a Slow Gear or Slicer? You don't have to, they're both here!

I can't talk this pedal up enough, for the cost of it, you're getting:
    multi-voice (poly) synth pedal
    massive filter pedal
    Boss multi-effects pedal

Pedal is in great condition and will come with the user manual. I'm not sure I ever had a power supply for it, but it worked wonderfully with my Voodoo Labs 4x4 on the 400mA port. It does require 400mA for power. There is Velcro on the bottom and it will ship packed safely.

Price: $520 shipped to the CONUS

NO TRADES

NO RETURNS

IMG_20171016_151932180.jpg

IMG_20171016_151942410.jpg

superheavyfunk and blindrabbit like this.
  2. This is a top notch guy right here. Looks after his gear, excellent dude to deal with. Buy with confidence. Do this dude a solid and help him out here.

GLWYS!

bassvirtuoso likes this.
  3. Interested in sending it down this way?

bassvirtuoso and blindrabbit like this.
  4. stonerman2001

stonerman2001

Feb 17, 2013
    What extra 'tweaks'?

5. bassvirtuoso

Feb 28, 2006
    Nebraska
    A few settings I found from another bassist on the SY-300 Forum....don't really remember what they all are, but one of them is of course activating the "bass mode" on the device.

stonerman2001 likes this.
  6. superheavyfunk

superheavyfunk 音楽は人生だ

Mar 11, 2013
    Toronto
    Every time I blow my gear budget on a purchase, the ONE thing that I truly wished for comes up for sale.

EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.
    dammit. :(

bassvirtuoso likes this.
  7. bassvirtuoso

Feb 28, 2006
    Nebraska
    On Hold!

8. bassvirtuoso

Feb 28, 2006
    Nebraska
    Sold!

9. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 14, 2021