1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Boss Tu-3 Tunner and MXR Envelope filtrer

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Ilovehumanrace, Dec 18, 2017.

1. Ilovehumanrace

Ilovehumanrace

Dec 18, 2017
    Hello, I am new to this forum but I need help . I have just bought a Boss TU-3 Tuner and i just ordered a MXR Envelope filtrer(it's on his way) for bass. I didn't bought an adapter for any of them. I don't know exactly how this stuff goes. The both pedals are on 9V, so I need an adapter for 9V? On the box of Tu3 it says that it needs a PSA adapter. If I buy one, will it go with the MXR Envelope Filtrer ? If they are chained , the electricity will go in both of them? Please help a noob.

2. Roland GR 88

Roland GR 88

Sep 16, 2013
    Whitby
    First, welcome to TB :)
    The PSA adapter is a Boss brand power supply that will also run the MXR but since it has only one jack it won't run both at the same time.
    Your best choice is a One Spot Combo Pack 9v power supply. It comes with an extension harness that allows you to plug in as many as 8 pedals at once.

Ilovehumanrace likes this.
  3. Ilovehumanrace

Ilovehumanrace

Dec 18, 2017
    I just checked that out. It will go with pedals with AC electricity ?

4. Roland GR 88

Roland GR 88

Sep 16, 2013
    Whitby
    It's what they are designed for.