1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Boss VB-2 Vibrato

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by meursault42, Jun 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. meursault42

meursault42

Jun 21, 2006
    SOLD

For Sale Only - Boss VB-2 Vibrato

Very clean. Only a few minor dings/scratches on the sides. All original. Fully functional. No issues.

$350 shipped to the ConUS only. No trades please. Price is fair and firm.

UPDATE: I will now include a FREE FX Dex BP-1 replacement backplate!

2012-06-07110738.jpg
    2012-06-07110645.jpg
    2012-06-11154249.jpg

2. Rawrrbass

Rawrrbass

Mar 19, 2011
    Denver, CO
    Awesome pedal, awesome guy! This shouldn't last long.

3. Si-bob

Si-bob

Jun 30, 2001
    Hemel Hempstead, UK
    Focusrite / Novation
    Definitely wouldn't ship to UK?

Cheers
    Si

4. meursault42

meursault42

Jun 21, 2006
    I'd consider it, but you would need to cover any additional shipping costs (over the roughly $8.00 it would cost me to ship within the U.S.). It'd probably end up being roughly an additional $15 on your end. But I would want to get an estimate from the post office first. If you're serious about it, PM me and we can get rolling on the details :)

5. Si-bob

Si-bob

Jun 30, 2001
    Hemel Hempstead, UK
    Focusrite / Novation
    Thanks for getting back to me.
    I've got my eyes on one in the UK, but if that falls through, I'll let u know :)
    Cheers
    Si

6. Rawrrbass

Rawrrbass

Mar 19, 2011
    Denver, CO
    Kinda surprised this is still here. Last couple that popped up on TGP went within 24hrs... This one looks super clean too.

7. meursault42

meursault42

Jun 21, 2006
    To sweeten the deal, I will also include a FREE FX Dex BP-1 replacement backplate so you don't have to sully your collector's item by applying velcro! (Pic added to original post)

8. meursault42

meursault42

Jun 21, 2006
    The BP-1 is brand new and unopened. So that's a +$20 value. It's also very practical seeing as how it's a collector's item. If you think you'll ever want to mount the VB-2 on your board, you're gonna want the extra backplate.

9. meursault42

meursault42

Jun 21, 2006
    Sold.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.