Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Boss VF-1 Anybody?

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Mo'Phat, Jul 23, 2004.

1. I put a WTB ad in the WTB section, but NOBODY goes there.

This might be short lived, and Mods, if you are going to move it, just delete it. Thanks.

Anybody know where I can get one of these? I'm sure eBay's got one, but I've been sniped out of my last 3 auctions and am cynical towards the bay right now. Some dude in San Jose (via Craigslist) doesn't want to ship it to me, even though I told him I was a sure thing.

Anybody have one they want to sell me? I've got things to trade or cash outright.

Again, sorry for posting in the wrong section, I just want some traffic.

2. xyllion

xyllion Commercial User

Jan 14, 2003
    San Jose, CA, USA
    Owner, Looperlative Audio Products
    I live in San Jose if you need a middle man to help make the deal happen.

3. I appreciate that, but I probably won't want to give this guy my money. He just seemed...weird...I sent him a big email saying I was interested and how easy it would be to ship, and asked him a few questions about the quality and condition... his response was short and just a little 'off'.

I don't have a phone number, just the anonymous email address from Craigslist. If you're willing to do the deal, I'll get you something nice, like a fruit basket.

Actually, I have plenty of things I'm trying to sell and if you were to make something happen, I'd probably just give you something.

Actually...I'll PM you his anon address, if you can get farther than I can being local, that'd be great.

4. jive1

jive1 Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member Commercial User

Jan 16, 2003
    Alexandria,VA
    Owner/Retailer: Jive Sound
  5. There's one there, but I'm not yet willing to shell out $300 for it. The craigslist guy is trying to unload it for $175, which is about $50 bucks less than I'd be willing to pay.

Thanks, though, I'll keep my eye on that site.