1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Bossa Basses?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by cosmicevan, Jun 5, 2003.

1. cosmicevan

cosmicevan

Feb 1, 2003
    New York
    hello there,

i was wondering if anyone out there knows where i can find any information on 2 bossa basses that i've seen? i have serial numbers and can email you pictures if you are a bossa expert. do they have a website? can't seem to find it if they do...

any and all help to find out spec info on these 2 basses i've got is more than appreciated!

2. arcopizz

arcopizz Supporting Member

Sep 3, 2002
    Arizona
    CE: I own an OB6 that I absolutely love. It's the most awesome 34" scale bass I have, or have ever owned.. Unfortunately, the news I have heard over the last couple of years has not been good. I was told their shop was destroyed in an earthquake ( in Japan) and they aren't planning on starting up again. I know of 2 dealers that still do, or used to carry them; John DiMaggio, at Bass Alone. He's the guy that told me about the shop being destroyed. He gets them when he can. The LA Bass Exchange still has a few in stock. Maybe, either of these 2 could help you? If you find out anymore info please post it here. I would be interested. Good Luck!

3. JAUQO III-X

JAUQO III-X Banned

Jan 4, 2002
    CHICAGO,IL.
    Endorsing artist:see profile.
    Contact the guys at Bassexchange in LA' I was in there a couple of weeks ago and they had a beautiful multiburst one.
    818-817-9566