Bossa Basses?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by cosmicevan, Jun 5, 2003.

1. cosmicevan

Feb 1, 2003
    New York
    hello there,

i was wondering if anyone out there knows where i can find any information on 2 bossa basses that i've seen? i have serial numbers and can email you pictures if you are a bossa expert. do they have a website? can't seem to find it if they do...

any and all help to find out spec info on these 2 basses i've got is more than appreciated!
  2. arcopizz

arcopizz Supporting Member

Sep 3, 2002
    CE: I own an OB6 that I absolutely love. It's the most awesome 34" scale bass I have, or have ever owned.. Unfortunately, the news I have heard over the last couple of years has not been good. I was told their shop was destroyed in an earthquake ( in Japan) and they aren't planning on starting up again. I know of 2 dealers that still do, or used to carry them; John DiMaggio, at Bass Alone. He's the guy that told me about the shop being destroyed. He gets them when he can. The LA Bass Exchange still has a few in stock. Maybe, either of these 2 could help you? If you find out anymore info please post it here. I would be interested. Good Luck!

JAUQO III-X Banned

Jan 4, 2002
    Endorsing artist:see profile.
    Contact the guys at Bassexchange in LA' I was in there a couple of weeks ago and they had a beautiful multiburst one.