1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Boston Gigspam! Tues 26 at Paradise... Ameranouche gypsy jazz

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [DB]' started by tzadik, Feb 23, 2008.

1. tzadik

tzadik

Jan 6, 2005
    Maine
    Hey fellow bottom-feeders. My gypsy jazz trio is a finalist in a competition run by OurStage.com. We won $500 for becoming one of four finalists, but on Tuesday all four groups are playing at the Paradise in Boston and the audience will vote about who they like best. The winner gets $5,000. I believe the other three bands are all Boston based; we're the only one from "away", so we could use some extra support.

Email me if you plan to come. I have a bunch of tickets for free drinks that I can hook you up with. It's Tuesday, 8pm, 2/26, free admission.

For your amusement or more info, you can watch the very goofy promo video of me bench pressing my bass, here ....
    www.ourstage.com

Come on out and represent!! I'm the only DB player at the event as far as I can tell. :)
    Mp3s on Ameranouche's page.... www.ameranouche.com or myspace.com/ameranouchegj