Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Botch and Cave In Ep's, plus live Neurosis out Tuesday the 14th

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by Josh Ryan, Oct 14, 2002.

1. Josh Ryan

Josh Ryan - that dog won't hunt, Monsignor. Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 24, 2001
    and I have the day off. Two EP's and a live disc. What a great day I'm expecting!

2. Bryan R. Tyler

Bryan R. Tyler TalkBass: Usurping My Practice Time Since 2002 Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

May 3, 2002
    Connecticut
    Cool. The last drum-only track on Enemy of the Sun still trances and freaks me out every time I can sit through it.

3. Cave-In are my absolute favorite band, certainly of the last couple of weeks.

I got their Jupiter album a couple of weeks ago, and it's hardly left my CD player since.

What EP is it of them?

4. Josh Ryan

Josh Ryan - that dog won't hunt, Monsignor. Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 24, 2001
    The Cave In Ep is a pre-release of their forthcoming studio album. I like it, it's an evolution of the album Jupiter, very much so. The Neurosis CD I just got, so I have to withold judgement, though so far so good. -It's called Live in Lyon. I had to order the Botch EP. The clerk at the store looked at me with a glazed expression when I asked if it was in. I went to a better store and ordered it there, should be in Tuesday. I let you know what I think. I have very high hopes.