Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Botessini, Dragonetti and Bach

Discussion in 'Bass Humor [DB]' started by crocau, Nov 3, 2004.

1. You know what are these great composers doing in these days ?

Decomposing

2. True. LOL

3. Bottesini, Dragonetti and Bach are walking down the street when they pass a tavern...

Hey, don't laugh, it could happen.

4. A guy walks into a bar and asks for a Bottesini #2 on the rocks. Bartender says, Sorry, we don't serve minors.

5. atrombs

atrombs Supporting Member

Mar 16, 2007
    New York, NY
    These all remind me of Kurt Muroki.... bad, corny, slightly amusing jokes.. haha

6. I heard an E, a G and a B walk into a bar and ask for a round of drinks, but the barman said "sorry, we don't serve minors"

7. No. This is the bar minor joke.

A C, G and an E-flat walk into a bar. They go up to the bar and ask the bartender for a round of drinks. The bartender looks at them and says to the E-flat, "I'm sorry, but we don't serve to minors." The E-flat leaves, so the C and G decide to split a fifth.

8. Three kids are playing make believe and decide they are all going to be great composers of the past. The first kid says Im gonna be Mozart, second one say I'm gonna be Beethoven and the third says, well hmm, " I'll be Bach".

9. Ummm.....I'm not sure I get it. Is this a reference to the line from The Terminator?

Another: What do you get when you drop a piano down a mineshaft? A flat minor.

10. Yeah I should have put "Schwartzenegger voice" or something, its not a real good one but Ive heard it many times.

11. Dave R

Dave R

Sep 21, 2007
    Boise, ID USA
    Saw a great music cartoon once. Probably won't translate to text, but here goes...

Frame 1: Harried composer. Notes, paper and sweat flying everywhere.

Frame 2: Exhausted composer says "I'm beat. I need a nice, long rest."

Frame 3: Music notation for 64 measure rest.

Frame 4: " Ahhhh. I feel much better."

12. billyfalconer

billyfalconer Supporting Member

Aug 9, 2006
    Buda (Austin) TX, USA
  13. jisbass

jisbass

May 13, 2005
    Queens, NY
    I know it as:

Hollywood was making a movie about the great composers and casted three famous actors. Silvester Stallone says: "I wanna be Mozart", Clint Eastwood says: "I wanna be Beethoven", and Arnold Schwartzenegger says: "I'll be Bach".

Yeah, it's kinda old...