1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ

**BOTH SOLD** Eden WT400, Flite Sound 110MHD For Sale

Discussion in 'DB Classifieds Archive' started by Jeremy Allen, Mar 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jeremy Allen

Jeremy Allen Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 18, 2002
    Bloomington, IN
    Two amplification items for sale:
    1 Eden WT400 Traveler Plus amplifier (280watts @8ohm, 400watts@4ohm, 14lbs, semi-parametric EQ, XLR direct out, tuner out), in pretty close to mint condition: I'm the original owner (built/purchased in the spring of 2000) and have used it lightly enough that I've never had to replace the tube yet. This model is no longer in production. I used it as a double bass amplifier with occasional forays into slabdom. Comes with extra tubes and fuses, and I think I have rack ears around here somewhere (I always kept it in the shoulder bag, which I will keep because it fits a Walter Woods quite nicely). The manual can be viewed from the following page:
    $500 and I'll pay shipping.

1 Flite Sound 110MHD cabinet: this has a downfiring 10" woofer (like the Acoustic Image cabs), a midrange tweeter, and a horn. It is very light and sounds like a much larger cabinet. I went to the Flite factory with my Walter Woods and tried out every cabinet he makes that can be carried in one hand, and this is the one that sounded the best by quite a large margin. Something about the downfiring speaker gives it a bass response like a much larger speaker, and although I primarily used this for double bass it has also performed very well with electric in any situation I put it in. Suppposedly, it can also work as a keyboard amp or full-range speaker in general. Specs at the following page:
    $300 and I'll split shipping.

PayPal is fine. Pictures of both available upon request.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.