Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Bought my Rush tickets this morning!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by PeninaD, Apr 16, 2002.

1. PeninaD

PeninaD

May 26, 2001
    PA
    Second date is an hour from here YEEEHAAA!

2. ZuluFunk

ZuluFunk

Apr 14, 2001
    Pennsylvania
    2nd date for what?
    Where are you?

3. mkone17

mkone17

Sep 3, 2000
    Pittsburgh, PA
    are you talking about rush on June 29th?

4. I was able to score tickets to the show on 7/12 at the Tweeter Center in Mansfield MA. I'm so pumped. The venue is an outdoor ampitheater (sp?)and I'm dead smack in the middle of section 4 which would equal the second section back from the stage on the floor in an arena but since it's not an arena these are primo seats. Oh, and BTW I'm also on Geddy's side of the stage! I am so pumped. My wife is kinda looking at me funny though. She just doesn't understand I guess!

Sweet! Can't wait! Did I mention I'm SO pumped?

5. supergreg

supergreg

Jan 20, 2002
  6. I have tickets for the show in Milwaukee on 7/19 :)

7. RAM

RAM

May 10, 2000
    Chicago, IL
    I'm going to have to miss that one. You comin' to Chi-town the following night? I'll be at that one:D

8. RAM

RAM

May 10, 2000
    Chicago, IL
    I want a full review! I'm going to see them in Chicago 8 days later, assuming tickets ever go on sale:mad:

9. seamus

seamus

Feb 8, 2001
    Jersey
    Yeah, I'm still waiting to see some Philly/Jersey dates. The only PA date so far is in Scranton, too far!!

10. PolkaHero

PolkaHero Supporting Member

Jan 5, 2002
    Michigan
    What side is Geddy playing on these days? Stage Left?:D

11. PeninaD

PeninaD

May 26, 2001
    PA
    Damn, near me, the only seats left are 'uncovered', and by the time I finish paying, it'll be $120 for two folks!

12. PeninaD

PeninaD

May 26, 2001
    PA
    Zulu...E Stroudsburg! Probably 20-25 minutes from you.
    But the tix that are left are in the uncovered area, and just to get two through Ticketbastard will be $120!

13. RAM asked...

I'm going to have to miss that one. You comin' to Chi-town the following night? I'll be at that one:D

Nah - I've never been to Milwaukee so I think we're making a weekend out of it. The wife and I are gonna do some sightseeing on Saturday and then head home Sunday morning.