Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Box Building 101

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Flea Claydirnt, May 3, 2001.

1. Could any of you BBB's (box building bassist) out there please help me find a place to download a theile small parameter caculation program. If this is in the wrong place I am sorry as I sat in front of my monitor for an hour trying to decide where I should put this.

2. Blackbird

Blackbird Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 18, 2000
    California

Could you elaborate a little more on what you're trying to achieve? I've got a nagging suspicion it might belong here, but I'd like to be 100% sure.

Will C.:cool:

3. Sure, I'm looking for a program that helps caculate the right dimensions and porting of a box to match the driver going in it.

4. Blackbird

Blackbird Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 18, 2000
    California
  5. That was a pretty cool site and I actually made have a need for it soon but I was wondering if any knows where I could download a program that will calculate the Theile Small paremeters for a speaker.

6. Paul A

Paul A

Dec 13, 1999
    Hertfordshire U.K!
  7. Josh Ryan

Josh Ryan - that dog won't hunt, Monsignor. Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 24, 2001
  8. Cool indeed! Thanks Paul A, I felt like a kid in a candy store looking at that site. I definately found what I was looking for.

9. Paul A

Paul A

Dec 13, 1999
    Hertfordshire U.K!
    Hi,
    Glad I could help!