Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Box of vintage straps!!

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Broach_insound, Apr 22, 2005.

1. Broach_insound

Broach_insound

Jan 25, 2005
    New York
    I got these straps in an auction for the reminents of an old music storefrom the 70's and it seems there just taking up space , Im asking $25.00 for 4 straps (shipping included) or if you want the entire box PM me and well figure out a price.

if you are interested and would like to know the authenticity of the auction and the date that they are from I can give you e-mail/web page from the auction.

I also will accept trade

Attached Files:

2. Would you be interested in selling 3-5 of them? They look really nice.

3. Broach_insound

Broach_insound

Jan 25, 2005
    New York
    Yea sure I can do that hit with a PM!

4. Mental Octopus

Mental Octopus

May 24, 2003
    pm sent

5. Anti_Wish

Anti_Wish

May 14, 2004
    Boston, Ma
    you have a PM

6. jedi

jedi

Apr 11, 2003
    north texas
    i'm interested, though i'm not sure how to describe the colors i like, and are those the six or so colors that you can see on the top?
    -kyle

7. Broach_insound

Broach_insound

Jan 25, 2005
    New York
    Theres a bunch of other collors that you cant see PM if your interested
    :)

8. Broach_insound

Broach_insound

Jan 25, 2005
    New York
    Bump--------cuz im still gettin PM's about these babies....still quite a few left...

9. can you describe a few of them?
    i might pick up one or two :)

10. SMG

SMG Supporting Member

Apr 17, 2000
    metro Detroit
    PM sent

11. Broach_insound

Broach_insound

Jan 25, 2005
    New York
    I probably shouldnt have bumped this thread at this time but Im going on vacation on this thursday and I will be back on July 10 so....I dont know if you guys will still be interested then but anyone who wants one cans end me a PM now and I will be sure to get back to them as soon as I get back.

sorry for the inconvenience,

12. Sweet straps! haha Did you get them off Property Room?

13. Broach_insound

Broach_insound

Jan 25, 2005
    New York
    property room? I got them from a auction of a music stoor from the 70's which had been sitting for years