Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

BP Letters ... Jeff Berlin? Nope.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Munjibunga, Oct 18, 2000.

1. Munjibunga

Munjibunga Total Hyper-Elite Member Gold Supporting Member

May 6, 2000
    San Diego (when not at Groom Lake)
    Independent Contractor to Bass San Diego
    As I began to read the third Letter to the Editor in the new BP, I thought, "Whoa! Jeff Berlin has risen to the surface again." But no. It was our own JT. Like JT, I don't have much use for tab, but don't much care whether it makes in into the mag or not.

Then again, it might be a different JT. The letter had capital letters in it.

2. john turner

john turner You don't want to do that. Trust me. Staff Member Administrator

Mar 14, 2000
    atlanta ga
    :D

wise acre, eh? my rationale is that in a letter, the formality demands the Proper use of Capitalization, but with general conversation, like in email or elsewhere, i don't use caps mainly to simulate informality. then again, i might be just lazy.

I don't Know, tHough, miGht Be fuN to Start Using them.

nah..

3. Brad Johnson

Brad Johnson Commercial User

Mar 8, 2000
    Gaithersburg, Md
    Boom Bass Cabinets, DR strings
  4. Nothin' wrong with JB, he says what he thinks and gets damned for it. I personally agree with his views 95% of the time. I met him, and did some work for him when he came to my country, and he's an absolutely nice guy. He played in a put together band, and kicked more arse in live performance than I've seen before or since. Many so called "top" players are not fit to carry his bass for him, IMHO. A fan? You betcha!

5. JimK

JimK

Dec 12, 1999
    Marty-
    Where the heck have you've been?!