BP50 Help on creating my first flanger effect?

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Bluez Dawg, Jan 18, 2006.

1. as the topic says, will you all help me creat a Major sounding flanger with a hint of wah thrown in for good messure?

I been reading up on the manul, but I seem to fail of creating a sweet flanger effect, Of corse I do no know they has a flanger present built in but its weak, Please help out a fellow basser I would be greatfull.:help: :hyper: :bassist:
  2. can you just edit the preexisting flanger to make it better?
  3. Yes I can, but I could'nt call it my own though.

4. Well I read the entire manul yester day, and it says I have to start with a preset prescent, and I cannot start with a empty prescent slot dumb huh?
  5. yeah, thats how my zoom BFX708 pedal was...little cheap multiFX boxes aren't the best for effects, but they are good for finding out what effects you like, and which ones you don't...kinda like a buffet...the food isn't great, but after you are done, you will have an idea of what foods you like and don't like...personally, if you want a good flanger, look at a single effect pedal, or if you still want a lot of effects, only with more control over the effects, you might want to look into upgrading to a boss VF1 or the line 6 pod...I had the same trouble as you, with not-so-hot effects and no user preset banks, so i bought an ART Nightbass SE, and that gives you 4 banks worth of 200 ART Presets, and 200 blank user presets each...its pretty nice :)