Bp90 problem!

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by ogmpt614, Oct 10, 2011.

1. ogmpt614

ogmpt614

Oct 10, 2011
    Hey everyone, this is my first post :)

Anway, i have a Warwick Corvette with an Acoustic B20 brand amp. I bought the bp90 Bass Processor today. I'm not sure exactly what im doing wrong, but I cant seem to plug it in correctly, lol. Yea i know, sounds duumb but well, i have 2 bass inputs. and 2 cables, cable 1 and cable 2. First i tried cable 1 going into input 1, and cable 2 going into input 2 which is also hooked up with the bp90. I keep trying to madulate the sound, or get ANY type of sound from it, and i cant seem to be able to do it. im following the directions correctly, do i need a "play button" to begin the effects i set or something? also am i plugging it in correctly? the strange thing is though, at first i was able to get 1 singluar drum beat, by just pressing the "Drum button" twice till it flicked on. and now when i do it, it doesnt play anything. i literally cant get 1 sound out of this thing, so confused. can someone literally teach me how to plug this in? darn, i feel like such a n00b, sorry guys lol

2. Dick Tree

Dick Tree

May 26, 2011
    Normal, IL
    cable goes

Bass --> BP90 input --> (new cable) out of the "Left out" --> amp

Make sure your pedal is powered by either a battery or a power supply. Not sure this will be telling you anything new, but hopefully it helps.

3. RickenBoogie

RickenBoogie

Jul 22, 2007
    Dallas, TX
    Yeah, bass into effects IN, another cable from Effects OUT to the amps main input, (not the fx loop, if you have one). And +1, make sure the unit has proper power supply.

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Aug 5, 2021