1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Bracket for power supply....

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by two fingers, Nov 27, 2017.

1. Board? Soon. Bugging us? NEVAH!!!!!

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. About this time next year.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Precisely 5:14 p.m. next Tuesday

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Dude, just use a couple of those twisty bread ties and some duct tape and call it a day.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. two fingers

two fingers Opinionated blowhard. But not mad about it. Gold Supporting Member

Feb 7, 2005
    Eastern NC USA
    So, it's finally coming together this week! I've got a good start on pedals, a board, some cables and a power supply.

The board: Novo 18
    The power supply: COIKS AC-10

I need a bracket to attach the power supply under the board. Would that come from CIOKS, Pedaltrain or a third party?

2. XXL

XXL calm seas dont make skilled sailors Supporting Member

Jun 14, 2007
    Attaching velcro to the underside of the PT and the powerbrick worked for me. Then I upgraded and bought a Gator board.

k.graz likes this.
  3. two fingers

Feb 7, 2005
    Eastern NC USA
    That CIOKS is kind of heavy, actually. I don't know that I would trust Velcro with it.

4. Roland GR 88

Roland GR 88

Sep 16, 2013
    Whitby
    The Cioks is sold with mounting hardware compatible with Pedaltrain and Pedaltrain sells a universal fit bracket (PT-UNI-MK) which might be more readily available.

two fingers likes this.
  5. two fingers

Feb 7, 2005
    Eastern NC USA
    Honestly, I bought the CIOKS used and haven't looked in the box since I received it and took the power supply out for experiementing. Wouldn't that be embarrassing if it has been there the whole time and I didn't know it? :wideyed: