Brain Fart!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Alex, Jan 7, 2006.

1. I was just eating a sandwich at my computer station. I got a CD to put into the drive, put put the sandwich in instead!

Tell me about your brain farts/moments of subconsious stupidity.
  2. Brad Barker

Brad Barker Supporting Member

Apr 13, 2001
    berkeley, ca
    every so often i come very close to putting handsoap on my toothbrush instead of toothpaste.

also, once i forgot what to do with used toilet paper. :eek:
  3. AxtoOx

Nov 12, 2005
    Duncan, Okla.
    I got up one morning back in my drinking days, meant to grab the nasal spray, took a healthy snort of Visine.
  4. fourstringdrums

fourstringdrums Decidedly Indecisive Supporting Member

Oct 20, 2002
    San Antonio
    Before I scrolled down to see the other replies I was thinking about the time I did this exact thing..key word..DID the exact thing.

5. Brad Barker

Brad Barker Supporting Member

Apr 13, 2001
    berkeley, ca

well, it's good to know that i'm not the only one who has (nearly) done such a thing.
  6. embellisher

embellisher Holy Ghost filled Bass Player Staff Member Supporting Member

My sister accidentally put super glue in her eye once. She thought that she had picked up a bottle of contact lense solution.
  7. BillytheBassist

Aug 18, 2005
    JEEEEZ! that sounds very uncomfortable.
  8. embellisher

embellisher Holy Ghost filled Bass Player Staff Member Supporting Member

I sprayed perfume in my eye once, on a dare. It was bad. She had done the same. She said that the superglue was 1,000,000 times worse than perfume.
  9. FunkSlap89

Apr 26, 2005
    Albany, NY
    Dinner table > plate in front > glass of soda next to plate > jar of pickled beets next to the soda > reach for a refreshing swig of soda, but grab the wrong thing

10. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    Avatar Speakers Endorsing Hooligan
    I just had a butt fart.
  11. Ívar Þórólfsson

Ívar Þórólfsson Mmmmmm... Supporting Member

Apr 9, 2001
    Kopavogur, Iceland
    You win!
  12. Aj*

Jun 14, 2005
    West Yorkshire, UK
    On the lines of picking up the wrong thing, we'd been having ice cream and had a cup used to clean the scoop in filled with freezing water, my mum drank from that by mistake instead of her tea and passed out almost instantly. Fortunatley my dad is a doctor of a very long time's experience and sorted her out.
  13. AxtoOx

Nov 12, 2005
    Duncan, Okla.
    A bunch of guys drinking beer out of cans, several of them chewing using an extra can to spit, people get drunk. Need I say more?
    Not me, my friend.
  14. sargebaker

sargebaker Commercial User

May 2, 2004
    Montreal QC CA
    owner/builder, ISLAND Instrument Mfg.
    i went to mcdonals and ordered a mcchicken for my co-worker and nuggets for myself. sat down started eating the burger and getting angry i forgot to ask for no mayo and wondering how the heck i managed that, then half way through realised egads this isnt my sandwhich I have nuggets to eat...
  15. as far as brain farts go - I hate it when I go on autopilot when driving somewhere.
    I'll drive to work and go - *** am i doing here? And how come I got this far without thinking about it?
    Funny thing is - I've done it more than once........ :eyebrow:
    i can't explain it.......

I once watched one of the guitarist mates string his guitar up the wrong way, like a lefty. :D
  16. I once poured orange juice in my cereal.

It's not all that bad. :p
  17. Been there, done that, put the gravy on my stuffing on Christmas, wondered why the turkey was so dry...

Not nearly as amusing as a sandwhich in a disc drive though. :p
  18. ryco

Apr 24, 2005
    Nuthin' like being at a party and goin' for a swig of yer beer only to find someone has used yer beverage for an ashtry. mmmmm mmm

*FREE prize inside!*
  19. AxtoOx

Nov 12, 2005
    Duncan, Okla.
    That I've done, but w/ the other there is a whole lot more gagging and cussing.
  20. ryco

Apr 24, 2005
    Ultimaie breakfast brain fart:

Accidentally puttling cayenne in your oatmeal instead of cinnamon. I now keep the two as far apart as possible. Guaranteed to wake you up tho. Have done this with Italian seasoning as well. I'm just not a morning person...