1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Brand New 2009 Modulus Silver Sparkle FB4 for sale!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Limeman, Apr 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey Guys. I posted this earlier today but didn't realize I need to be a supporting member to do so. I apologize for that error.

I am selling my brand new 2009 Modulus Silver Sparkle Flea Bass (Funk Unlimited). My gig has changed and I cannot use this gorgeous but flashy groove machine that was shipped to me by Modulus in March of this year, so I'm hoping to find a good home for it. The bass is brand new with just one recording gig (a short demo session) and a quick live gig (4-songs, 20 minutes) so it is exceptionally clean and mint in every way. I have a "buy now" posting on Ebay as well, but really hope to sell it here without the large fees Ebay demands.

The pre-amp (Aguilar 2-band, brand new) and pickup (Bartolini MM carried over from my beloved 1997 FB4) were installed by Modulus into this new 2009. Action is sweet and fast, the Silver Flake finish is OTT and it sounds great. I have attached a few pix, but you can see more and read more at Ebay if you're interested. The Bass includes the warranty card that has yet to be filled out, so new owner can take advantage of the Modulus life-time warranty (very handy but you most likely won't need it). I will ship promptly via UPS in a used Modulus hard shell case that has some wear on the outside (everything functions perfectly) but is spotless on the inside.

Looking to get $2000 (OBO), which would include shipping and insurance to anywhere in the U.S.

Let me know if you are interested or have any questions.

Flea3.
    Fleabodycloseup.
    Fleaupperback.
    Fleaupperbackcloseup.
    Fleaupperheadstock1.
    Fleaupperserialnumber.

2. mattygbass

mattygbass Supporting Member

Apr 1, 2008
    Stafford Springs, CT
    now thats flashy

these are great basses, im thinking of adding one to my stable once i get the funds

3. Bump for a great bass!!!

4. Bump on that! The Modulus Flea are the best touring bases bass I've ever owned - period. Rock solid, stable necks, extremely durable and consistent sound/playability day in and day out. No slouch in the studio, either, especially with the Bartolini/Aguilar pup and pre. I hate to see this one go. Hope to find it a home where it will rock the stage hard!

5. Bump... $1800 shipped in U.S. Any takers?

6. Bump... Down to $1700 shipped in the U.S. Anyone? Bueller? Bueller? :ninja:

7. Bump... Sold on Ebay. Thanks to everyone who took a look and especially those who gave a "bump".
    Cheers!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.