Brand new 311 song!!!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Nuttboy311, Jun 22, 2003.

1. Here it is. The brand new 311.. song, Creatures (for awhile), which aired on KROQ yesterday. This is one of the most hard-rockin' 311.. songs!!! I love how 311.. is always evolving, which runs well with the new album title, Evolver, which releases 7/22/03! Enjoy...

Creatures (for awhile)!!!!!!
  2. old_skool

Aug 17, 2000
    Milwaukee, WI
    I dont think I like it as much as a lot of the older 311. It seems a lot more rap-metal than usual and Ive never really considered 311 rap-metal. might take a little while for me to warm up to it...its really hard to say.
  3. iplaybass

iplaybass Guest

Feb 13, 2000
    Germantown, TN
    Cool... hopefully this one will be better than From Chaos. I still think Soundsystem was their best cd.
  4. Woodchuck

Apr 21, 2000
    Atlanta / Macon (sigh)
    Gallien Krueger for the last 12 years!
    The chorus does nothing for me, but the verses aren't too bad.
  5. older 311 is where its at. ever since soundsystem, it started all going downhill, IMO.

viva la grassroots.
  6. old_skool

Aug 17, 2000
    Milwaukee, WI
    I agree with the Soundsystem notion...
  7. Second that. But I give them props for trying new stuff, and it is still making me bob my head, so I guess it's still kick @$$.
  8. fastplant

Sep 26, 2002
    Yeah, I'd say that Grassroots is the best, but Music is up there too, I think that they're a little too mellow now, I'm looking forward to hearing this new one if it's hard rockin' as you say!
  9. Oh contrair mon frere. Based on the first 2 songs played by 311 from this new album (Reconsider Everything and Creatures) both seem to be a little harder than much of their newer stuff. But to each his own opinion.