Brand New Aria IGB-55 w/ hard case

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by mikie_quinn, Jul 28, 2004.

1. mikie_quinn

Jul 28, 2004
    A great bass... Less than 6 months old, never gigged with, only used for a few recording and rehearsal sessions.

The body is a comfortable carved top made of Ash with a Maple bolt on neck. The fret board is made of rosewood at a full 34” scale length - 24 frets of smooth superb action! All hardware is made of solidly constructed mate finished chrome. The tail piece is “bomb proof” and has never needed tweaking after initial factory set up. The best feature of this bass is the versatility of the sound. The MBH-4 humbucking pickup offers a “punchy” monster sound – similar to a Music Mann Stingray but not nearly as bulky, heavy, or expensive! Then, with the pickup’s 2 way selector switch, you can split the coils to offer a softer tone – very similar tone to a Fender Jazz bass. With one tone knob and one volume knob you’ve got all you need to get your ideal sound! The only blemish on the instrument is a small mark on the 6th fret.

This is an incredibly playable, versatile, bass that needs a good home. I’m very sad to see it go but I no longer use it or need it…

With the bass comes a De’Armond hard case and a comfy padded leather Peavey strap both as new and in perfect condition. All together this package is worth well over $800 retail... I'm asking only $450 - a screaming deal!

Serious inquiries only. Email me at for photo's and shipping questions. Will ship to lower 48 States only.