1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Brand New Chrome Leo Quan BadAss III Bridge With Grooved Saddles!!!!.................

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Laredo, Sep 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Laredo

Laredo

Nov 27, 2005
    Upstate, NY
    This is a brand new, never installed Leo Quan BadAss III Bridge! :D I sold the guitar that I originally purchsed this for, and only opened it to see if the hole spacing was right for a cheap project bass that I have, it was not :rollno:.............So I am offering up for sale! It has never been installed, screws not put into holes, etc. The orginal Allen wrench is also included (see photos).

$59.00 Shipped via Priority Mail in the lower 48 states!!!! :cool:

2. would you send to Australia?? I'd pay post. If U can tell me how much to send it......

3. Laredo

Laredo

Nov 27, 2005
    Upstate, NY
    Responded, thanks for your interest!:)

4. Laredo

Laredo

Nov 27, 2005
    Upstate, NY
    ...............For the weekend! :)

5. TimBosby

TimBosby Gold Supporting Member

Dec 19, 2004
    Omaha, NE, USA
    I don't suppose this will fit a MIJ Noel Redding jazz?

6. Laredo

Laredo

Nov 27, 2005
    Upstate, NY
    ................It is a string through body, with 3 screw mounting holes it should. I have them on two MIJ's now. If you have a top loading bass, with 5 screw holes for the bridge, get the BadAss II.................:)

7. JEDI BASS

JEDI BASS Supporting Member

Jan 26, 2008
    Knoxville, TN
    PM sent. I'll take it.

8. Laredo

Laredo

Nov 27, 2005
    Upstate, NY
    It's your's, If you want it :)!

9. Laredo

Laredo