1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Brand new EHX Pog 2

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Famous Shamus, Nov 19, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Famous Shamus

Famous Shamus Supporting Member

Feb 22, 2008
    NYC
    Price:
    You ever see those ads where the person goes, "wow I bought this but I forgot to return it"? So now they're selling it on the boards. I have gotten some great deals this way on here, say thank ya. But I always wondered.... how can you forget to return something, especially with such generous return times? And especially if it doesn't fit what you need?

Well guess who that happened too? THIS GUY....lol

I bought this back in May for my pedal board and its to big... I'm keeping my board to a small footprint. So I went with the micro POG. I'll miss the adjustability....oh well.
    This went from the box to the board, then back to the box. Packing slip is still there.
    Had some medical issues, time slipped by and viola, return period is way past. Power supply wasn't even opened!.
    So, just you're average super great deal here folks, if you're in the market.

Any questions or if you want to poke fun at me, have at it! LOL.

Electro Harmonix POG 2 Octave Pedal Polyphonic

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 20, 2017