1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Brand new Epifani UL2 115 speaker UNUSED!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by wswinsons, Dec 22, 2016.

1. wswinsons

wswinsons Supporting Member

Jan 13, 2013
    Price:
    $300.00
    IMG_2422.JPG IMG_2421.JPG Brand new unused Epifani UL Series 2 Neo 115 speaker. 8 ohm, 500 watts and perfect...I mean unused perfect condition! The voicing with this speaker is beautiful if you know the Epifani sound. I acquired this when I bought my original UL 2 115 cabinet as it was laying around the local shop here and worked out a deal with the owner on it. It is brand new and was never loaded into any cab and in fact was a replacement ordered by the owner that he never had to use. Turned out the speaker it was to replace just had a loose connection so it was not needed. I am fairly sure you can't get these from Nick E. anymore as they are out of production. It has been wrapped up sitting in my closet for awhile. It is absolutely perfect. Not even dust on it. I am sellin my Epifani gear and will just never need this and figured I would put it up for sale. $300.00 shipped CONUS. No trades please. PM if interested.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2016
    G RICH 5 likes this.
  2. murphy

murphy

May 5, 2004
    Toronto, Canada
    I suggest you put this ad in the amps section to sell faster