Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Brand new F Bass BN6 for sale

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by richst, Jul 16, 2004.

1. richst

richst Supporting Member

Jul 14, 2003
    Dallas, TX
    I hate doing this but I have to pay bills. I special ordered this bass about 9 months ago but my financial situation has changed and I have to sell it. It's an awesome bass. I would keep it but would have to move into a box under the nearest overpass so here goes. Just a beautiful paint job. It's called caramel burst. I've only had it for a few weeks so it's mint except for some scratching in the usual place from slapping. Georges basses are the best bar none IMHO. They are the most comfortable, have the best fretwork, are the most versitile and the slap and finger tones are amazing without having to have 2 different EQ setups. Has the master volume option ($100), push/pull for single coil/humbuckers and preamp on/off. Swamp ash body and 3 pc. maple neck/FB. Many more pics. Comes with the Fbass Levy's gig bag. $2800. Many Ebay refs too. Thanx.

2. Ryan L.

Ryan L. Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 7, 2000
    West Fargo, ND
    Wow. That is B-E-A-utiful. Now if I only had that kind of cash laying around. :crying:

3. richst

richst Supporting Member

Jul 14, 2003
    Dallas, TX
    I'll take Paypal and eat the 3% on the credit card.

4. Crap, if I had the cash for that I'd take it right now.

Good luck.

Geoff

5. richst

richst Supporting Member

Jul 14, 2003
    Dallas, TX
    Taking offers. Need cash but will look at trades on 5 stringers under $1000 Like USA Fenders, Skylines etc. plus cash. Also looking for an Aguilar GS112.

6. richst

richst Supporting Member

Jul 14, 2003
    Dallas, TX