1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Brand new Fender Precision F/S

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by 77jazz, Oct 10, 2010.

1. 77jazz

77jazz

Jul 21, 2006
    Fargo, ND
    ******SOLD, pending payment******

This bass is brand new. It has been out of the case only twice since purchased new 6 weeks ago. I just don't get the time to play her. These new Fenders are AMAZING! The upgrades really make a ton of difference. The bag of case candy has never even been opened.
    Sunburst with maple board and tortoise pickgaurd. It plays and sounds awesome. Very light as well (8.6 lb on my digital scale).

$900 includes shipping in the lower 48 states.
    I paid $1200 + tax. If you have been considering getting one, now is deffinately the time. No trades please, I could use the cash. Anything that even resembles a mark on her is just gare from the flash. She is perfect!
    101010001.jpg
    101010002.jpg

2. 77jazz

77jazz

Jul 21, 2006
    Fargo, ND
    PM's replied to. Still available.

77jazz

3. Jeff K

Jeff K Supporting Member

Jul 9, 2005
    Memphis, TN
    Free bump. I have her "cousin" (Sunburst/rosewood). These are great basses, and this is a nice price for a virtually new bass. Somebody needs to jump on this one!

4. 77jazz

77jazz

Jul 21, 2006
    Fargo, ND
    Price includes the new ATA approved case, all case candy and hang tags. This bass was taken out of the case once to take the plastic off of the pickgaurd and play for a few minutes the day I purchased her, and once to put on new strings and see how she sounded through my 60's B15 Portaflex. That's it.

77Jazz

5. 77jazz

77jazz

Jul 21, 2006
    Fargo, ND
    I will try to get more pics up soon per requests.

77jazz

6. 77jazz

77jazz

Jul 21, 2006
    Fargo, ND
    Seriously, she is mint.

77Jazz

7. randyg

randyg

Jul 10, 2010
    Creedmoor N.C.
    pm sent

8. 77jazz

77jazz

Jul 21, 2006
    Fargo, ND
    Still available. If $ is tight, I will hold her for someone with a decent down payment if need be.

9. 77jazz

77jazz

Jul 21, 2006
    Fargo, ND
    101010003.jpg

10. randyg

randyg

Jul 10, 2010
    Creedmoor N.C.
    pm'ed again

11. 77jazz

77jazz

Jul 21, 2006
    Fargo, ND
    SOLD...pending payment.

12. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 3, 2021