1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Brand New Fender Rumble 500 V3 Bass Head & Fender Rumble 2x8...

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by peteybass, Feb 4, 2016.

1. peteybass

peteybass Supporting Member

Feb 26, 2008
    Roseville, CA
    Price:
    $300
    Just received this brand new from a Factory Authorized Dealer a few days ago. Original box, carry bag, receipt and instructions. Opened and tested it out for about 10 minutes, plays and sounds really good like all the reviews say. Excellent volume as well with my Fender Rumble 8 ohm 2-8.
    Selling as I bought this for a bedroom amp but just found a small Tube Amp I have been looking for.
    Only trades/partial trades would be for a small quality 2-12, 2-10 or 1-12 bass cab. Aguilar, EBS, Bergantino... Prefer 4 Ohms...

$290 local Sacramento area $300 Shipped and Insured CONUS... 5 year warranty is transferable.

Selling the Like New Mint Fender 2x8 Rumble Cab locally as well $225.

Thanks

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 9, 2016
    Okstatefan and Linnin like this.
  2. bluesrx

bluesrx Supporting Member

Mar 31, 2006
    Lakeland, Fl.
    Does the warranty transfer?

3. peteybass

peteybass Supporting Member

Feb 26, 2008
    Roseville, CA
    Good question. According to fender support and their web-site, yes the 5 year warranty is transferable.

4. bluesrx

bluesrx Supporting Member

Mar 31, 2006
    Lakeland, Fl.
    I read the warranty on Fenders website and it does transfer. It says ...
    " IMPORTANT: PLEASE
    RETAIN YOUR SALES RECEIPT OR LEASE, AS IT IS YOUR PROOF OF PURCHASE COVERING YOUR
    LIMITED WARRANTY. TO TRANSFER THE WARRANTY TO A SUBSEQUENT PURCHASER, YOU
    MUST ENDORSE THE SALE OF THE PRODUCT TO THE SUBSEQUENT PURCHASER ON THE FRONT
    OF THE SALES RECEIPT. "