1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD BRAND NEW FENDER / SQUIRE VINTAGE MODIFIED PRECISION TB BASS WITH EXTRAS!!!!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Laredo, Aug 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Laredo

Laredo

Nov 27, 2005
    Upstate, NY
    Here is a new, never played Squire TB Bass. I got it to make a project "Darkstar" bass, but just do not have the time.........:scowl: The plastic is still on both the pickup and the pickguard. The tools are still banded to the headstock from new...............:cool:

Why buy this one?

- This one was hand picked from two shipments into a local music store, out of about 12 VM TB's in all. The dealer set aside for me the one with the best "grain" and string alignment. You can see from the photos, most of the VM Squire's do not look this good!:D

- I will include the custom made brand new wiring harness with Mallory capacitor. I was either going to install this with the stock, or a Darkstar pickup. It has 500k pots, this will help smooth out the old "Mudbucker" harshness! It is made especially for the older Fender P Bass body style.

- I will also throw in the New Fender Gig Bag shown in the photos below! :)

All this for $250.00 shipped in the lower 48 states!!!!:bassist:

Yes, new ones can go for $280-$300, depending on the store / website, but this one has never been on display, or played. You can have brand new, with a custom made wiring harness, and gig bag for less!............You know this one looks nice, and is "straight", you can't tell what will arrive if you order one!:confused:

2. Laredo

Laredo

Nov 27, 2005
    Upstate, NY
    Body............

3. Laredo

Laredo

Nov 27, 2005
    Upstate, NY
    Plastic on Pickguard and Pickup..............

4. Laredo

Laredo

Nov 27, 2005
    Upstate, NY
    Headstock.................

5. Laredo

Laredo

Nov 27, 2005
    Upstate, NY
    Custom Made Wiring Harness...............

6. Laredo

Laredo

Nov 27, 2005
    Upstate, NY
    Gig Bag.....................

7. Laredo

Laredo

Nov 27, 2005
    Upstate, NY
    Reduced pricing for someone to get a good deal on a new bass with extras!!!!..................:D

8. Laredo

Laredo

Nov 27, 2005
    Upstate, NY
    Sold, Going to live in the Sunshine State! :bassist:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.