1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD BRAND NEW GENZ BENZ SHUTTLE 6.2 HEAD for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Maiden Bass, May 17, 2012.

1. Maiden Bass

Maiden Bass Inactive

Feb 11, 2007
    Brand new Genz Benz Shuttle 6.2 head for sale. I purchased this from an authorized GB dealer (Rocket Music) and it was drop shipped to me (factory sealed) from the Kaman Music warehouse in Portland, TN. It arrived in perfect condition and has not left my home since receiving it on 2/20/12. It has a 3 year transferable warranty and I will include receipt, manual, and power cable.

This is in absolute perfect condition and has only been played by me at low volume. I do not want to sell this but I am moving across the country for my new job and just do not have enough room to bring it so I am forced to sell.

List price is $899. This sells new for $679 and I will sell mine for $460 TOTAL - including shipping w/ insurance (U.S. 48 states) and Paypal fees.

http://www.genzbenz.com/?fa=detail&mid=2821&sid=715&cid=95

http://www.musicpower.com/itemdesc.asp?ic=BAGWEN-STL620

NOTE: I purchased this head as a 2x10 combo, but sold the cabinet. I will purchase a new box from the UPS Store to ship the head in. It just slid out of the Shuttle cabinet and is in 100% perfect condition!!!

Please PM me if you have any questions.

I am verified through Paypal.

No trade offers please.

2. Maiden Bass

Maiden Bass Inactive

Feb 11, 2007
    Shuttle-6.2-Head_lg.jpg

3. Maiden Bass

Maiden Bass Inactive

Feb 11, 2007

4. IdealWay

IdealWay

Oct 18, 2006
    Asheville, NC
    Great deal, great TB'er... I'll bump to that!

5. Jeremy Allen

Jeremy Allen Supporting Member

Mar 18, 2002
    Bloomington, IN
    I'll take it. PM on the way.

6. Maiden Bass

Maiden Bass Inactive

Feb 11, 2007
    SOLD!

7. brupo

brupo

Nov 19, 2012