1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Brand New GK/Paragon Bass Driver 12in, 8 ohm, 37Hz

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by funkytoe, Feb 23, 2016.

1. funkytoe

funkytoe In Memoriam

Jan 17, 2008
    Northern California
    Price:
    $70
    I ordered this 12 inch replacement speaker from GK with the intent of swapping out the speaker in my 1989 GK 200MB combo. But, that little combo just keeps on ticking. So, rather than let it sit around for the next few years in its box, I decided to offer it up for sale. New from GK is $83 plus shipping and handling, which gets it up over $100. I'll let this one go for $70 shipped anywhere in the continental U.S.

Also see my other ad for a custom GK 1x12 extension cab in the TB amps classifieds.

2. birminghambass

birminghambass Supporting Member

Sep 18, 2002
    Birmingham, AL
    RMS rating?

3. funkytoe

funkytoe In Memoriam

Jan 17, 2008
    Northern California
    GK Speaker 002.jpg 100 watts. Still in its original mailing box from GK.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2016
  4. bassdrummer

bassdrummer Supporting Member

Jul 3, 2006
    Visalia, California
    Great seller, and this is a great sounding speaker. I just bought his aforementioned extension cab listed in the Amps forum, which has the identical speaker installed. Rich, deep, articulate tone!

funkytoe likes this.
  5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 9, 2021