Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Brand New Ibanez Roadgear RD900FMNT

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by TampaBlues, Sep 7, 2005.

1. TampaBlues

TampaBlues

Oct 28, 2002
    Tampa, Florida
    I bought this a couple of weeks ago because I thought I wanted to go back to playing a four string but I found I miss that 5th string, so I am letting this go for $500.00 shipped. That's over $200.00 less than what I paid for it. If you can find a new one cheaper let me know!!

More Info:

If you just can't decide between getting a traditional bass and a modern bass, why not get both? With the new Soundgear ProActive you can get both in just one bass. The SRP bass brilliantly combines the best features of old and new in one powerful, playable package.

The flagship model of the RD Series, the RD900 comes with custom Seymour Duncan Basslines pickups, massive milled brass B400 bridge, EQB-IID 2-Band EQ, coil-tap and EQ bypass switch. The deep cutaway of the mahogany body allows complete upper fret access. A bound, 24-fret rosewood fingerboard sits on a super-comfortable maple neck. Features: flamed maple top; abalone dot inlays; sealed die-cast tuners; chrome hardware. Natural finish. Case not included.

This is the new top of the line Roadgear Bass from Ibanez, Bass is Brand new and it Plays and sound awesome.

Specs:
    RD4 neck
    Maple Neck Material
    Mahogany w/ Flamed Maple top Body
    24/Medium frets
    Bound Rosewood Finger Board
    B400 bridge
    Basslines Ibanez J4 Neck PU
    Basslines Ibanez M4 Bridge PU
    Abalone Dot Inlay
    CH : Hardware Color
    EQB-IID 2-Band