1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Brand new IE Subterranea (got 2 days ago)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by p0k, Jul 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. p0k

p0k I play the bass and design things. Supporting Member

Feb 6, 2007
    Brockton, MA
    Price:
    $225
    Waited a few months to get this and I love it for it's synthy tones, but it really can't get as clean as I need for what I play. Taylor offered me a full refund and I am waiting to hear back from him on how to set that up but I figured if someone wants a new SubT without the wait, here is you're chance. If this doesn't sell quick I will just return it so jump on it if you want it. It's the standard new finish. I did put velcro on the bottom...but otherwise it is literally brand new. The picture isn't my actual unit but it looks pretty much like this...let me know if you want a photo and I can take one tonight.

Asking $225 shipped, or trade for a mint B3K (must be the newer model with the extra boost frequency setting)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 8, 2014
  2. p0k

p0k I play the bass and design things. Supporting Member

Feb 6, 2007
    Brockton, MA
    SOLD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.