1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Brand New in Sealed Box Focal Spirit Professional Headphones

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by worxforme, Feb 27, 2016.

1. worxforme

worxforme Self Actualized Bad Speller

Dec 10, 2009
    LAnsing MI
    Price:
    $229
    Backstory: I bought a used set that was in need of a small repair and instead of repairing them, I was sent a brand new pair.

It ended up taking a while from the time I sent them in until the time I received these back and because my home studio is in my way too open floor plan home, I bought another pair in the interm so my wife could sleep while I listen into the night (and occasionally surf TalkBass:laugh:)

Anyhow, I can't justify two sets (3 if I count my open back AKG K712s I use to mix with) so I believe the logical thing to do is to sell the brand new, factory sealed set in hopes of recouping some of my "investment" (the words I use to explain my musical purchases to my loving wife)

Here is a link to read reviews about these headphones:

Focal Spirit Professional Pro Studio Headphones - Closed Reviews | Sweetwater.com

These retail everywhere for $349 new.

$229 firm for the factory sealed pair using PayPal and shipped USPS to the 48. I have all positive feedback and I ship fast and insured.

If you have any questions please PM me and I'll answer them next time I'm on, Frank

Last edited: Apr 14, 2016