Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Brand NEW Ken Smith Black Tiger 6-string FS!!!

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by cosmicevan, Sep 26, 2003.

1. cosmicevan

cosmicevan

Feb 1, 2003
    New York
    Looking to get $3,700 or best offer for this brand new, mint condition black tiger 6-string. There isn't the slightest scratch on this baby! I even have the original warranty papers and a hardshell Ken Smith case! I got her new in a trade for some work I did, but need to raise funds for my project studio so this is a RARE opportunity to get a brand new Ken Smith black tiger 6-string at a GREAT price! These puppies list for $5,400 & Ken's street value for them is $4,050.

- 5 piece Laminated Aged Hardrock Maple & Bubinga
    with Graphite Inlaid Bars
    - Macassar Ebony with Mother of Pearl Top & Side Dots, & matching Macassar Ebony Headstock Overlay
    - Bookmatched Rare Figured Crotched Black Walnut Top, Walnut Back & Tiger Maple Core
    - Classic Hand Rubbed Dutch Varnish over Stradivari Gold Oil ("Ken's Secret Sauce")
    - Gold Smith Hardware
    - Series/Parallel Switches with Smith B.M.T. 3 Band Eq Circuit & Smith Custom Bass Humbucking Pickups

looks exactly like the bass pictured at
    http://www.kensmithbasses.com/models/neckthru/blacktiger/bsr6tn2.html

any questions...offers? send to evanmeyers@yahoo.com

2. cosmicevan

cosmicevan

Feb 1, 2003
    New York
  3. boogiebass

boogiebass

Aug 16, 2000
    I may be interested but I'd really have to see pics of the actual instrument, regardless of whether it looks like the ones on the webpage or not.

Thanks!

4. cosmicevan

cosmicevan

Feb 1, 2003
    New York
    Full Bass...

if you want any specific pictures please let me know and i'll email them to you. you can email me privately at evanmeyers@yahoo.com

also, is there a way to post the pictures i have in a gallery on TB or in the message? i have a bunch of them. i've been trying to attach pix here, but i've been getting board busy errors.

5. cosmicevan

cosmicevan

Feb 1, 2003
    New York
  6. cosmicevan

cosmicevan

Feb 1, 2003
    New York
    anyone know how to add the image into the message so you don't have to download it?

7. cosmicevan

cosmicevan

Feb 1, 2003
    New York
    pix of my KS for sale...

8. cosmicevan

cosmicevan

Feb 1, 2003
    New York
    THANKS! how'd ya do that?

9. boogiebass

boogiebass

Aug 16, 2000
    Cool! :D Thank you. I'm considering making you an offer.

10. absolutely beautiful.

11. cosmicevan

cosmicevan

Feb 1, 2003
    New York
    once again, looking for $3,700 or best offer. This baby is brand spanking new!!!! It was only played a handful of times by the original owner who felt it was "too heavy" before trading it to me for some work. I need to raise the cash to pay for my project studio...

please email me privately at evanmeyers@yahoo.com with any offers or any questions or requests for additional photos.

THANKS!!!

12. Very nice bass....sweet.
    I wish I had the money to cut me an axe of that beauty. I bet it sound amazing!?

13. cosmicevan

cosmicevan

Feb 1, 2003
    New York
    $3500

i need to sell this bass soon to raise cash. anyone want to make an offer? email me at evanmeyers@yahoo.com

14. cosmicevan

cosmicevan

Feb 1, 2003
    New York
  15. cosmicevan

cosmicevan

Feb 1, 2003
    New York
    bump...any offer considerred!

16. EdenSmith

EdenSmith Guest

I'm gonna check with my friend at Washington Music today and see what I could get a new one for and I might be in touch with ya then...nice bass..:)

17. sweet bass.. bump for ya. :)