BRAND NEW Line 6 M5, Source Audio BEF Pro, Line 6 Echo Park

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Kwesi, Oct 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The M5 hasn't even been opened! It was given to me as a gift but with an M9 on the way and no receipt to be found for the M5 it's gotta move!

$175 takes it home!

========================================

The Source Audio BEF Pro is obviously FRAKKIN' AWESOME buuuuuut I've decided that I have too many filters on my board and that the space would be better used for more ambient stuff. I've barely had the thing a few days but 1) I've been defaulting to my Agent 00Funk and MXR82 a lot more and 2) Despite how cool I like to think I am I know that someone else out there will really be able to use this thing to it's full potential. I told myself I'd do all kinds of rad, cray junk with it but I know I won't, lol. Lucky for me, if the urge hits, I have software. Oh and guess what? It comes with a free Hot Hand voucher that I never got around to redeeming! Good thing, eh?

[del]$200 and it's at your door![/del] SOLD!

========================================

To me, the Line 6 Echo Park is the absolute best delay of it's size. Nothing else really comes close at it's price range. Why am I dumping it? I've lost my marbles and decided to join the big dogs with a Strymon Timeline :D. I've lost my mind about 3 times in the past few weeks with all this pedalboard rearranging.

[del]$80 and it's yours![/del] SOLD!

2. jwr

jwr Supporting Member

Jun 28, 2010
    Overland Park, KS
    Any interested in a Markbass Supersynth man?

3. Sorry guys, not looking for any trades! board is precisely four pedals away from completion and they've all been paid for with cash I don't have yet (not really :p)!

4. Allen_VA

Allen_VA

Sep 17, 2008
    Hokietown, VA
    PM Sent

5. Echo Park is out to pasture! It will be missed!

6. PM'ed regarding the BEF Pro. I hope I'm first in line. :)

7. Two down, one to go! Get it while it's fresh!

8. Somebody grab this M5! It's like the swiss army knife of stompboxes!

9. Allen_VA

Allen_VA

Sep 17, 2008
    Hokietown, VA
    Bump for a great seller!

10. dharmashawn

dharmashawn Owner, Handlebar Moustache In Memoriam

Oct 20, 2010
    Connecticut
    PM'd, as I want please

11. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 28, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.