1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

BRAND NEW MOOGERFOOGER!!! MF-106TC!!!

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Joe Gress, Mar 31, 2009.

1. Joe Gress

Joe Gress

Dec 22, 2005
    Pueblo, CO
  2. bongomania

bongomania Gold Supporting Member Commercial User

Oct 17, 2005
    PDX, OR
    owner, OVNIFX and OVNILabs
    Just in the nick of time, too!

3. Jared Lash

Jared Lash Born under punches Supporting Member

Aug 21, 2006
    Northern California
    Wow, I hope I can get one from that initial ship date. I have a feeling it will be hard to find after that.

4. bongomania

bongomania Gold Supporting Member Commercial User

Oct 17, 2005
    PDX, OR
    owner, OVNIFX and OVNILabs
    Actually from what I understand they started shipping a couple of weeks ago, but they themselves didn't know about it because they hadn't finished developing the product yet.

5. fightthepower

fightthepower

Jan 7, 2008
    San Diego
    Hey guys, its me from the future-- these 106's kick ass! Unfortuntaly all of our food sources are now controlled by large corporations, buy hey- slap-forward delay!

6. RCCollins

RCCollins Supporting Member

Mar 23, 2008
    San Diego, California
    is it april 1st already?

oh wait, they're ahead of us

7. RickenBoogie

RickenBoogie

Jul 22, 2007
    Dallas, TX
    How can you hear a note before you play it? Very confusing box of magical voodoo, huh?

8. Wow, this is seriously cool, but it more than kind of defies logic. What if you don't play the note it said you were going to play?

Edit: Wow. I cannot believe I fell for this. :D This is proof that someone over there is incredibly cool.

9. Joe Gress

Joe Gress

Dec 22, 2005
    Pueblo, CO
    You die.

10. fightthepower

fightthepower

Jan 7, 2008
    San Diego
    yep, I saw it in that movie where the guy saw the plane blowing up in his dream, and then he got off the plane and it blew everyone else up after take off. he still died- best not **** around!

11. RCCollins

Mar 23, 2008
    San Diego, California
    i guess that's why they don't include price info

12. Funny. Of course, all this does is frustrate me unless they actually have a new Moogerfooger coming out sometime in the near future lol.

Brian

13. DAMN, now I'm going to have to find a power supply that can generate 1.21 jigawatts :D

14. Bjazzman

Bjazzman

Dec 7, 2004
    Madison WI
    they should just post a picture of that time machine modulus in the Napoleon dynamite movie

15. RCCollins

Mar 23, 2008
    San Diego, California
    they actually DID release a pitch shifter/modulator that would have put eventide out of business, but eventide got their hands on the MF-106TC prorotype and used it in a feedback loop to travel back in time and botch their product launch, so it won't be released for 70,000 years, and only in the alpha-wrinkle of the 37th dimension.

16. RickenBoogie

RickenBoogie

Jul 22, 2007
    Dallas, TX
    I've vacationed in the alpha-wrinkle of the 37th dimension, nice place, but kinda pricey. Waiting 70 thousand years is not an option, though, as average life expectancy in said alpha wrinkle is less than 1000 years. Dilema.

17. This thread is going to be legendary by the time you guys are done with it. :D

18. tomhanzo

tomhanzo

Apr 20, 2008
    West Virginia
    ahahahah

I couldnt figure out what an analog time compressor was when i read it on the pedal.

I can't believe they did that.

19. whoatherechunk

whoatherechunk

Apr 4, 2008
    is it alright to say i'm not super stoked?