1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Brand new Roland GI-20 Midi interface

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by dooft11, Jun 4, 2007.

1. dooft11

dooft11 Supporting Member

Dec 30, 2003
    HongKong
    Dear bros who under the temptation of adding some midi function on your bass. I am selling here a brand new GI-20 roland midi interface, i will post pic of the original package and all the unopen packaging condition. you can look at roland site or search thru talkbass for the detail.

top_L.jpg

I am using the Vbass, but the GI-20 is something diff which working together with the midi pickup, it encode the bass note signal to midi signal, meaning also you can drive some sound module, play some piano/trumpet sound, use some specified note on your bass to trigger a loop pattern, or even assign the strings to some drum sound( that really funky when you do the mute slap thing).

Of course, as you can read from the comment of other talkbass midi master, it is not (or the not even exist) a perfect translation of low bass note. My personal opinion will be, it is good for ERB player who want to max out the usage of the strings.

Price ! i am asking for 220US and i will pay 20US for basic shipping, so wherever you are, you just top off the diff of the actual shipping.

Thanks for reading, all question welcome.

2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jan 16, 2021