SOLD "BRAND NEW" Sadowsky MetroLine RV5 w/case #M8835

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Maiden Bass, May 31, 2016.

1. Maiden Bass

Maiden Bass Inactive

Feb 11, 2007
    Price:
    $2280
    Strings:
    OK, so I know that I'm gonna regret selling this one, but there is absolutely no reason for an incredible bass like this to sit in a case. It's simply a numbers issue. My new MTD USA Saratoga is #1 and my new Zon USA is now #2, which leaves this beauty unplayed in the case being #3 for me, so I have decided to sell it (also being highly encouraged by my wife to sell it, go figure :laugh:).

So this bass just arrived 1 month ago directly from the Sadowsky factory and has not left my house. it's in absolute perfect condition other than a few very minor scratches on the pickguard (that you can only see while holding up at an angle to direct light). Please read all of my reviews! I just paid $2,780 plus shipping.

My price includes Paypal fee and shipping/insurance to 48 states. Included are case, tools, and cloth. The color is brand new called Burgundy Mist Metallic and weight is 9.2 lbs. This bass plays, sounds, and looks incredible!!!

PM me if you are interested or need more photos.

Thanks!

SPECS: Sadowsky Guitars | #M8835 MetroLine RV5

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 9, 2016
  2. Maiden Bass

Maiden Bass Inactive

Feb 11, 2007
    Strings on this bass are brand new Sadowsky Blue Label Steels, which are my new favorite strings!

FYI I have played several Sadowsky Metro basses at dealers over the years, BUT this bass plays better than any Metro I've ever tried! Fretwork on this bass is excellent, and the weight is just perfect for a 5-string!

Last edited: Jun 3, 2016
  3. JaredBT

JaredBT

Aug 7, 2012
    That thing is so beautiful I'm Shakin.

Maiden Bass likes this.
  4. Maiden Bass

Maiden Bass Inactive

Feb 11, 2007

Yes, and I'm just about giving it away!

I really don't want to sell this one, but I have a lot of money in my other basses and just can't see leaving this in the case and pulling it out only once in awhile.

I guarantee that whoever gets this bass is gonna be really happy!

:bassist:

5. JaredBT

JaredBT

Aug 7, 2012
    I dont know about giving it away....? It is perty.

6. Maiden Bass

Maiden Bass Inactive

Feb 11, 2007
    Well $500 bucks (plus shipping) off the new price, and it's 1 month old and hardly been played. It's a steal for whoever gets it.

Or you can pay the extra and get one directly from Sadowsky, but it won't be better than this one!

Timmy-Watts likes this.
  7. JaredBT

JaredBT

Aug 7, 2012
    The guitar markets soft man, consider yourself lucky if you get that.

8. Maiden Bass

Maiden Bass Inactive

Feb 11, 2007
    Consider whoever gets this bass lucky! This bass is so nice, awesome tone, plays incredible, and looks great!

:cool:

9. JaredBT

JaredBT

Aug 7, 2012
    Wish it was doable for me.

Maiden Bass likes this.
  10. JaredBT

JaredBT

Aug 7, 2012
    Trust me man, I hope you get out of it what you want. I recently took a bath on a Stingray 5 that was new / perfect. Couldnt do the 17.5 mm spacing or Id still have it. Replaced it with a super sick Icon 5 but I still miss seeing it.

11. Maiden Bass

Maiden Bass Inactive

Feb 11, 2007
    Yea, understand!

12. Maiden Bass

Maiden Bass Inactive

Feb 11, 2007
  13. Maiden Bass

Maiden Bass Inactive

Feb 11, 2007
    Price is firm at $2,280, and if you don't have all the funds available now I will accept a non refundable deposit to hold this bass for you - BUT ONLY if you have positive feedback on talkbass AND can pay it off no later than August 1st. The bass will not be played during this time!

Bass was only played in my home since receiving it 1 month ago, and has NOT been played since I listed it for sale and is being stored in case (in perfect condition).

Please read all of my feedback and PM me if interested.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2016
    trueno87 and Timmy-Watts like this.
  14. Timmy-Watts

Timmy-Watts I like bass. And airplanes. Supporting Member

Nov 12, 2010
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    One of the best TBers here, and what a great bass at a great price! GLWTS!

Maiden Bass likes this.
  15. Maiden Bass

Maiden Bass Inactive

Feb 11, 2007
    This Sadowsky is really awesome folks, it's just that my main bass (MTD) is even more awesome and I can't afford to keep the Sadowsky sitting in the case! I'm very surprised that this hasn't sold yet. If you are in the market for a NEW Sadowsky then save $550 bucks and buy mine, it's in AS NEW, PERFECT condition!

Last edited: Jun 21, 2016
  16. Maiden Bass

Maiden Bass Inactive

Feb 11, 2007
    Get it while it's hot! :bassist:[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 23, 2016
  17. Maiden Bass

Maiden Bass Inactive

Feb 11, 2007
    Sold pending payment!