1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Brand New Sadowsky preamp/D.I. pedal

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Senor SQUID, Mar 2, 2006.

1. Senor SQUID

Senor SQUID Guest

Jan 11, 2004
    I have a Brand New Sadowsky preamp/D.I. pedal for sale. This pedal will turn any bass into a monster. Get that Sadowsky tone that everyone raves about in a compact pedal without having to alter your bass. Brand new in box!
    Some facts form the website:
    The Sadowsky Outboard Bass Preamp/DI Pedal contains the same famous circuitry built into every Sadowsky bass. Housed in a small footpedal box for use on the floor, it measures just 4.5" x 4.5" x 2.25" and weighs 1.5 pounds. Just plug your bass into the box and then go from the box to your amp, and/or direct to the board.
    Controls consist of volume, treble boost and bass boost. The Preamp/DI Pedal is perfect for vintage basses where installation of an onboard preamp would affect the instrument's original condition and resale value. The Preamp/DI pedal is recommended for all passive basses, basses with active pickups, and instruments that have active electronics that can be bypassed. It also works great with all upright bass pickups.
    [​IMG]

$225 Shipped
    United States Postal Money Order
    United States Sales ONLY!!!!!

2. Eggman

Eggman

Dec 3, 2004
    Denver, Colorado
    pm sent

3. Senor SQUID

Senor SQUID Guest

Jan 11, 2004